Today I am going to share with you guys about my latest skin routine.
As mentioned before, I have stopped using Cetaphil. Reason? The cleanser is too gentle for my skin.
I have stopped consuming acccutane too. So, my skin condition at this moment is not so sensitive now.
Therefore, I need a more effective cleanser and skin care products.
Laneige sleeping pack is a must-buy, must-try product! I will talk more about it. Keep reading.
Here's my latest routine;
1. Laneige Foam Cleanser Moisture
2. Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel
3. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack or
4. Laneige Water Bank Double Moisture Mask
About the product;
A foam cleanser with a rich lather and mild cleansing ingredients for moisture-filled skin.
The rich lather embraces the skin and gently cleanses it.
Moisturizing and skin-soothing shear butter and amino acid cleansing ingredients leave the skin moisture-enriched and free of tightness after cleansing
I love this cleanser! My face feels fresh, soft, smooth and supple after using it. I have a very dry cheek
I am not sure why. Probably because I stay in a air-conditioned room most of the time?
Well, this cleanser is effective and at the same time it is still super gentle.
It doesn't give my skin the tight feeling at all and works wonders getting all of the dirt on my face off.
It leaves my skin soft and not tight like other cleansers.
2. Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel
Hypo-allergenic peeling gel gently polishes skin for a smooth complexion with mannan and strengthen the skin barrier with the fermented yogurt.
Soft yet powerful exfoliation
- Natural Konjac (Mannan) beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities with short time of massage.
- Recoverine from Chestnuts extracts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.
De-oxidating and calming effect for healtier skin
- Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt, has anti-inflammatory effects to soothe skin from skin troubles.
- Multi berry complex (various berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries, and strawberries)
delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.
As shown below, the texture is more watery compared to the foam cleanser.
To be honest, I didn't realize that actually another name for scrub is peeling gel.
Yes, in Korea, they actually call scrub, peeling gel. This multiberry peeling gel is a very gentle scrub.
It smells really nice and comfortable. It has yogurt berry scent. Sweet and refreshing.
I can see that my skin is brighter after cleaning my face with it.
I have been using this product for almost 4 months and I am pleased with it.
How to clean your face?
(I personally use the foam cleanser first then followed by the peeling gel).
2. Take an appropriate amount (2cm in diameter is recommended) and gently massage over the face
using gentle circular movements with the fingertips, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Ps: Use peeling gel 1-2 times a week only.
3. Gently pat dry your face with facial tissue! Well, I personally feels that tissue is cleaner than towel.
I do not like to use face/ small towel to dry my face. To me, it is not hygienic and it is troublesome.
Facial tissue is perfect and easy, just use it and dispose it. =D
After cleaning your face, it is recommended to use toner to double cleanse it.
Then you can use serum, lotion or moisturizer of your choice.
Well, I am quite lazy. I only do *serious* skin care routine once or twice a week.
I personally dislike using cream or lotion as they are heavy and I afraid that they will cause breakout.
Instead of those products, I use this Laneige Water Sleeping Pack 3 to 4 times a week. =D
About Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
Night time skin transmission (permeability) shows higher rate than the one in the day time.
Applying it right before sleep time, the best state for the skin transmission according to the
skin circadian rhythm, maximizes the efficiency of overnight water supply.
The function of skin remarkably declines in the night time. Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX
deeply hydrate fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier.
With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized.
- Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin
- Recoverine from Chestnuts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells away for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.
- An aromatic essence compound exclusively developed by AMOREPACIFIC,
Sleepscent™(Patent application No. 10-2009-0043726), helps to relax your mind and body and derive for a good sleep.
A good sleep effect allowing sufficient relaxation eventually reinforces skin restoration for healthier skin condition.
Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandal Wood etc. are contained in the Sleepscent™.
- Light gel-type texture without stickiness but moisture leaves you a comfortable sleep.
My Review: AMAZING.
This is one of the *Best Selling* products by Laneige. I bet everybody knows about this sleeping pack.
It is highly raved by a lot of beauty guru, makeup artists, magazine, etc. In short, it is everywhere.
This product have won countless of award and this sleeping pack totally deserved the award!
The texture is very light and easily absorbed by my skin. This is one of main reasons of why I love this mask so much!
After using this product, I can see very obvious result the next day! My skin feels super hydrated and flawless.
My pores become smaller and less visible. You really have to try it yourself to believe it.
Need an express mask? You have a date tomorrow? or you are going to be a bride soon?
Trust me, this Laneige Water Bank Double Moisture Mask will be your savior!
About Laneige Water Bank Double Moisture Mask
- Contains mineral water that regenerates the skin and Water Pump System that helps moisture circulation
to retain moisture to transform rough and dry skin into supply skin.
- Opuntia fruit extracts protect the skin from external affresions and restores
the skin barrier to improve the skin's moisture retaining capacities and fill the skin with plumpness.
- The natural cotton sheet mask has double layers on the chin and cheeks the are
prone to roughness and dryness and smoothly attaches to the face along its for intensive moisturization.
How to use:
- Use after toner(1~2 times a week)
- Take folded mask sheet out of pouch and unfold halfway.
- Unfold completely and remove film in between sheet
. - Place mask sheet over face with moisture-blind-spot part facing the face and align openings with eyes, nose, and lips.
- Remove sheet after 30minutes and gently spread excess essence with palms.
Yes. It is a double-layered mask as shown in the photo below.
It has moisturizing and healing properties like that make it ideal for intensive skin care treatments.
What's the difference compared with the normal mask? Well, the cheek park (the double-layered part) last longer.
In the other word, it moisturizes your skin longer and better compared to your usual mask.
It moisturizes and soothes my skin almost instantly. The size of the mask sheet fits my face perfectly too.
My complexion glow the next day after using it! #wohoo The best moisturizing mask I've ever used.
I rate this mask a 4.95/5 !!!
I LOVE LANEIGE and I can't wait to explore more Laneige product!
I wanted to buy the BB cushion too when I was in Korea! Unfortunately, the shade that I wanted was out-of stock!
Do you know that you can actually get Laneige product in Singapore?
Yes!!! I am actually quite surprise that not a lot of my friend knows about it.
I personally haven't visit the outlet myself and I am not so sure about the price of laneige product here, in Singapore.
I will definitely check it out soon. I want to restock my double moisture mask. =D
Well, you can visit their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sglaneige for more information.
Here's their official website http://www.laneige.com.sg/
Cheers to flawless complexion #wink
Harga Laneige Indonesia, Laneige Singapore Price
Don't forget to follow me here;