Yay! Halloween is coming! =D
It's time to dress up for the party! As some of you know, I love D.I.Y - very much!
Today I am going to share some very easy tips and methods that you can try it yourself at home.
Some of the tools or materials you'll need are;
1. Hair band. - Tips: Try to find used or unwanted hairband - save money! =P
2. Lace - Omg! I love lace! I got mine from Daiso for $2 only! =D
3. Tinsel sticks from spotlight.
5. Fabric Glue or UHU
Are you ready? Let's get started!
1. CAT EAR HAIRBAND
1. Cut the tinsel stick (length: up to you)
2. Bend or wrap the tinsel stick on the headband (As shown)
Tips: In this case, you choose to secure it by applying glue on it or
alternatively just wrap the tinsel stick tightly on the hairband.
I personally decided not to glue it as Halloween happens only once every year.
Secondly, I might want to re-use the hairband for other interesting DIY again in the future =)
3. Measure the lace and trim it.
4. Wrap the tinsel stick with the lace and glue it!
5. DONE! Easy or easy? =P
Move on to the next DIY!
2. Masquerade Lace Mask
I bought my Masquerade Mask from Sin Tat Toy!
It was affordable! What a cheap steal! If I am not wrong, I got it at $1.90 only.
Yes, it is even cheaper than Daiso!
Basically this is easy, just paste the lace on the mask. Haha!
Be amazed! Look at how pretty it is =D
3. Diamante Heels
I decided to sacrifice my lace pep-toe heels sponsored by Xquisis.com to decorate.
I also decided to destroy the hairband I received last year from a previous sponsor..
I took out all of the diamante and paste them all on my heels!
Pretty or pretty? =D
Now, walk around your house or your dressing table or wardrobe,
find some useful materials and start to D.I.Y !!
Here's a D.I.Y manicure that I did myself. You like it?
Black, Lace and Gold is the theme.
Last but not least, here's some information that might be useful for you.
Where can you get Halloween props, costumes and accessories or party supplies in Singapore?
1. Popular Bookstore : Bras Basah Complex #03-33
2. Straits Commercial Art Co 420 Northbridge Road
3. Spotlight Plaza Singapura Tel: 6733-9808
4. Bras Basah Complex various art shops Victoria St. & Bain St.
5. Made with Love : #04-08B Plaza Singapore 68 Orchard Road
6. The Art Zone Level 4, Ngee Ann City 391 Orchard Road
7. Daiso - Vivo City, Plaza Singapura, IMM, ION and etc.
8. Chia Nephews Toys - Tan Quee Lan St Tel: 6334-0509
9. Chin Giap Soon Trading novelties - #05-08 Tekka Mall 2 Seragoon Road Tel: 6297-0075
10. Grefio Delivers - Balloons & party supplies - Greg Hp:9688-4724
11. Partyz by Grefio Kid Forte - Blk 219 Henderson Rd, #02-04 Tel: 6276-6033
12. Party & Gifts (novelties) #01-03 ICB Enterprise House 116 Middle Road Tel: 6396-8208
13. Party Joy - Blk 80 Marine Parade Road 02-K2, Parkway Parade Hp: 9857 2900 / 9857 2900 | Freddie
14. Yeo GM Trading - Blk 1 Rochor Center, #01-550. Tel: 6295 554519
15. The magic hall 68 orchard road #04-12c PlazaSingapura Singapore 238839
16. Art Friend
#03-33 Bras Basah Complex Blk 231, Bras Basah Road Tel: 6736-8338
#04-20M Ngee Ann City, 391 Orchard Road Tel: 6733-8482
17. Party with Us
Level 5 Centerpoint, Orchard Rd. Tel: 6235-0221.
491 River Valley Road, Valley Point, Tel: 6235-0326
18. Z Gift & Trading (Novelties)
#01-01 ICB Enterprise House 116 Middle Road Tel: 6291-3130 or
#01-39 Golden Landmark 390 Victoria Street Tel: 6298-9311
19. HSEN GLOBAL PTE LTD - Blk 312 Lavender Street Tel: 6299-5510
Hsen Global Party City Holland Village, Tel: 6462-6011.
#03-28 Raffles City Shopping Center, Tel: 6336-2161.
20. Otaku House
Suntec City Mall 3 Temasek Boulevard #03-089/089A Tel: 6887-4381 or
Plaza Singapura 68 Orchard Road #07-13B Tel: 6884-8414 or
201 Victoria Street #03-01 Iluma @ Bugis Tel: 6884-5778
21. Sin Tat Toy near to Bugis street! 163 Rochor Road Tel: 6339-3693
Stay tuned! A cat woman is on its way!